Sticky BBQ Soy & Chilli Chicken Wings
- 16 chicken wings
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 3 bay leaves
- 3 tbsp Maya’s Nørrebro Chilli Sauce
- Coriander for garnish
- Place chicken wings in a deep bowl
- Add the soya sauce, bay leaves and Maya’s Chilli Sauce
- Give the chicken wings a goods rub on all side.
- Leave to marinate in the fridge for a couple of hours or overnight.
- Heat a barbeque up and grill the chicken wings for 3 minutes on each side whilst turning regularly. Move the chicken wings onto the rack to slow cook for further 15 minutes.
- Rest for a minute and garnish with coriander.
Enjoy – Free the flavour!
Recipe from the kitchen of a Revo-Fusion member!